A more relaxed baby will sleep more deeply and for longer, as muscular tension is eased. Massaging your baby’s tummy helps to relieve colic , wind and constipation allowing your baby to feel more comfortable.
Learn how to carefully adapt massage strokes as babies become active through to toddling, school age and adolescence.
There will be time to meet and support each other, as well share and discuss a range of parenting topics during snacks and refreshments.
The class is baby led and baby friendly so babies can be fed, changed, rocked or sleep.
- Helps baby to feel loved;
- Parent and baby to learn to relax together;
- Promote better sleep;
- Relieve your baby’s teething, colic and constipation;
- Aid your baby’s digestion;
- Strengthen your baby’s immune system;
- Develop baby’s muscle tone and co-ordination;
- Develop parent/baby bond and communication;
- Provides sensory stimulation;
- Helps you discover your baby’s cues.
Gill pioneered Pregnancy Yoga in Northern Ireland since introducing it in 2003. Many women return to her classes with fourth and fifth pregnancies. She trained at Birthlight with Dr Francoise Freedman & Uma Dinsmore Tuli, in Perinatal Yoga in 2003 and in Postnatal and Baby Yoga (& Smart Toddler Yoga). from 2005, An IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) Instructor since 2009. Gill is also a Childbirth Preparation educator and Hypno Yoga for Birth Teacher (Creative Calm, 2017). .